The Ottawa Hospital
Casual, days, 8 hour shifts.
- Completion of nationally accredited clinical Prosthetics and Orthotics diploma program;
- Enrolled in or eligible for residency supervised by a Canadian Certified Orthotist;
- Knowledge of computers;
- Proven ability in working effectively with all members of the Health Care team;
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Certification in Orthotics from the Canadian Board for Certification of Prosthetists and Orthotists (CBCPO) and member of Orthotics Prosthetics Canada (OPC);
- 4 year undergraduate degree in Kinesiology or Science;
- Experience with both upper and lower extremity orthotic devices;
- Proficiency in English and French – oral expression (advanced level) and comprehension (advanced level).
How to Apply
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to excellence, quality and patient safety as we are, we would like to hear from you. Please submit an on-line application for Comp# 61958 at www.ottawahospital.on.ca . We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. The Ottawa Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.