Interior Health’s Kelowna General Hospital invites applications for the role of Orthotic/Prosthetic Technician. Under supervision of the Professional Practice Leader, this fabricates orthotic and prosthetic appliances for patients at the hospital.
- Fabricating and repairing all styles of orthoses and prostheses.
- Performing plaster modifications and fabricates orthoses and prostheses from plaster molds.
- Advising of stock requirements in order to maintain adequate inventory.
- Maintaining a clean, safe work environment and advising if safety issues arise.
- Participating in Quality Management and/or Quality Assurance Programs.
- Participating in the instruction/orientation of staff and/or students by assisting with departmental orientations, in-service presentations, demonstrating procedures and answering questions, as required.
We offer an exceptional employer-paid benefits package with generous vacation. Relocation Allowance package may be offered with position.
Qualifications: Grade 12 and two years’ recent, related experience as an Orthotics or Prosthetics Technician.
Apply online to Job Posting ID 1478177.