Currently seeking a Prosthetic Technician to join our team.
Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a dynamic permanent full time Registered Prosthetic Technician to join our team of experienced clinical and technical professionals.
Our Orthotic and Prosthetic department provides a full range of services from Prosthetic limbs to Orthotic devices. Our team is made up of Certified Orthotists, Certified Prosthetists, Registered Technicians, a Physiotherapist and an Occupational Therapist who are clinically educated and trained to provide exceptional clinical value to our clients and their families. Learn more about our department and read client testimonials on our department's website.
Why Join Our Team?
- Opportunity to provide prosthetic services to pediatric and adult clients to improve mobility, function and independence in a state of the art facility.
- Competitive benefit package, including three weeks of vacation, health and dental coverage, paid sick days, 5 paid education days, and continuing education funding.
- Participation in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP), which in addition to your own contributions, Holland Bloorview will contribute $1.26 for every dollar you contribute.
- Provide technical expertise in the design and fabrication of prostheses
- In partnership with clients/families and the interdisciplinary team, provides client and Family-Centered Care which is goal directed, evidence based and outcome oriented
- Supports and respects the client/family’s rights to make decisions based on their own values, beliefs and experiences
- Bases practice on established policies, procedures and fabrication standards
- Communicates in a timely and effective manner
- Participates in quality improvement activities and supports the maintenance of a safe and healthy work environment for staff, clients and families
To learn more about Holland Bloorview's commitment to fostering a climate of equity, diversity, inclusion, and accessibility and to apply, please click here. Should you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact [email protected].