August 16, 2023
Winnipeg Prosthetics and Orthotics (WinPO) is currently looking to add a permanent full-time Certified Orthotist to our team.
WinPO is a large and well-established clinic which has proudly served Manitobans for more than 35 years! Our patient demographic is diverse as we see all age ranges (including pediatric) and a wide variety of pathologies. Our state-of-the-art, open and inviting clinic has more than 11,000 sq/ft of space, including a full on-site fabrication lab.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have attained Certification in Orthotics with Canadian Board for Certification of Prosthetics and Orthotics (CBCPO) through Orthotics Prosthetics Canada (OPC).
- Will have a minimum of 5 years' experience
- Will have a 'patient-first' Philosophy
- Will have a strong work ethic and be able to multi-task
- Will thrive within a collaborative team environment
- Will have strong written and oral English communication
Duties and Responsibilities:
- All duties related to being a Certified Orthotist
Strong assessment skills
Provide and oversee all patient treatment and services including design, fabrication and fit and repair of orthotic devices
Range - $33.00 - $38.00/hr. Determined based on experience
WinPO offers a competitive salary, comprehensive Health and Dental benefits package including an RRSP matching program. WinPO pays for all professional annual dues, including OPC and MOPA, a portion of relocation expenses to Winnipeg, as well as continuing education. Submit your resume in confidence.
Peter Marinic, RTO(c), CP(c)
e: [email protected]
188 Marion Street
Winnipeg, MB. R2H 0T6