Certified Orthotist Opportunity
This Orthotist position is unlike any other you will find and in a great location in beautiful New Westminster, BC!
The ROKband Pediatric Head Shape Clinic provides assessment, education and treatment to families of infants aged 2-18 months who present with head shape asymmetries such as plagiocephaly.
We are looking for a vibrant and compassionate Orthotist who loves working with babies and young families in a high-tech environment (ie. 3D Scanning & 3D Printing). The Orthotist will play an important role in many aspects of clinical care, but most importantly, deliver incredible outcomes while building relationships with families.
With our proprietary cranial remodeling bands, advanced treatment programs and our rapidly expanding clinical care model, this is an amazing opportunity for you to develop and grow with an industry leading, world-class practice that is preparing for continued growth.
The successful candidate must pass a 3-month training period and exam. If you love working in a clean and professional environment and are looking for an excellent balance of life/work/family - ROKband has an amazing opportunity for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assess infant head, neck and basic gross motor function, conduct 3D scanning procedures, educate and discuss treatment options with families.
- Conduct structured follow-up evaluations
- Independently manage some daily operations of the clinic such as preparing client scheduling, preparing clinical reports, update referrals and email correspondence
- Liaise with management to ensure best family care
- Liaise with Partner Services/Marketing to provide optimal growth
- Provide in-person and virtual support
- Work virtually with HeadStart Medical to design ROKband CRO's with proprietary software
- Potentially cover holidays in other clinics, if desired
- Train Practitioners at various locations
- Must have the absolute highest of ethical standards
- Highly motivated with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Completion of an accredited Prosthetics and Orthotics program
- Active Certification as an Orthotist with Orthotics Prosthetics Canada
Job Type: Full time - 32 hours per week (4 days)
Salary: From $80,000 per year plus bonuses. Min $10k in New West market
Benefits: Extended health benefits, flexible schedule, life insurance, on-site parking, paid time off (15 days vacation, and 5 personal)
Schedule: Clinic is open Monday to Friday, daytime only
Supplemental pay types: Bonus pay based on growth. New Westminster is in Growth mode!
Interested candidates can send resume and cover letter to [email protected]