Colman Prosthetics and Orthotics is a large private practice in Calgary, Alberta and has been providing P&O treatment and care to Albertans for over 30 years.
We are seeking a full time Technical Orthotic Intern or Registered Orthotic Technician RTO(c) to join our team.
Competencies and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise in the design, fabrication, assembly, maintenance, and repair of orthoses
- Maintains a safe work environment for staff and patients
- Demonstrate good organizational skills, time efficiency, and ability to collaborate with Colman team members
- Attention to detail and device quality is essential
- Shop/Lab housekeeping and inventory roles
CPOI offers a benefits package as well as continuing Technical Orthotic education and OPC membership fees.
Please direct resumes and inquiries to [email protected]