OPC is dedicated to delivering value to all categories of membership. There are four member categories for OPC: Certified Members, Registered Technicians, Associate Members and Students. Opportunities available to OPC members are dependent on your membership category and may include;
- Authorization to use registered trademarks for Certified and Registered Professionals
- updates on OPC activities, upcoming events, advocacy work and initiatives, general news about the profession
- Inclusion in the public and/or member directory
- Access to volunteer opportunities (OPC Board and Committees)
- Subscription to Alignment magazine
- Access to Brokerlink insurance program, our official business and professional liability insurance provider.
- Member discounts on OPC initiatives including:
- OPC Conference and Tech Symposium
- Other OPC events
- Exhibit booths
- Classified Ads
- MCE approval and promotion program.Multi Ethnic People Holding The Word Benefits
For more information about becoming a member of OPC click on the Join us button at the top rightside of this page, or contact OPC National Office.
Please note: Membership with OPC does not include any physical shipments. You will be assigned a membership number that can be used to validate your active status with the association.